Dating with someone and you still don't properly know him/her or you are on a first date with your partner. This relationship questions list will truly helpful for you to ask on your first date.
Many peoples seem confused on their first date and really don't know about the questions to ask a new boyfriend/questions to ask a new girlfriend. So, considering these good questions to ask a boyfriend and these new relationship questions help you to know deeply your partner.
Before you Go on your date you must know about questions to ask while dating. We categories 100s of questions that can help you spent a good time with your partner.
List of Relationship Questions To Ask Your Partner
We have categories the list of questions you have to ask your partner. This might helps to spend a lot of time with your partner. Hope you will enjoy it.! Let's start,
Childhood Questions to Ask Partner:
1. Do you have any nicknames for your childhood?
2. Where did you spend your childhood?
3. Who was your best friend in your childhood?
4. How many friends do you have in your childhood?
5. Do you have any memorable stories of your childhood?
6. What were your favorite toys of your childhood?
7. How many toys were of your childhood?
Education Question to Ask Partner:
8. Which school do you study?
9. Who was your best school teacher?
10. Who was your best friend in your school?
11. Which college do you study?
12. Who was your best college teacher?
13. Who was your best friend in your college?
14. Which university do you study?
15. Who was your best friend in your university?
Family Questions to Ask Partner:
16. What is your mom and dad's name?
18. How many siblings you have?
19. How is your mom's behavior with your dad?
20. How is your behavior of your siblings with you?
21. How many cousins do you have?
22. Where your other siblings live?
23. A family member gets into an unfortunate situation that you don’t agree with, what do you do?
Profession Questions to Ask:
24. What is your profession?
25. What is your position in your profession?
26. In which company you are working?
27. How is your behavior with your colleague friends?
28. Do you have ever love with your colleague?
29. What’s your dream job/career/business?
Personal Questions to Ask Partner:
30. What Makes You Unique?
31. Do you ever have a boyfriend/girlfriend in your life before?
32. Who are your best friends?
33. What do you love about them?
34. Who are the most important people in your life?
35. Where did you spend your teenage?
36. Is there anything that you never tell to anyone before? Could you share that with me?
37. Do you ever love someone who never loves you?
38. What is your ZODIAC Star?
39. If tonight was the only night we could have for a relationship what would be the most thing that you want to happen?
40. What are the things that make you happy?
41. What are the things that make you sad?
42. What are your goals in life?
43. What is your major regret in your life?
44. What is the coolest question Jesus ever asked you to do?
45. Who is your favorite band, and why?
46. What are some random fun facts about you?
47. What is your favorite thing that you don’t want to lose?
48. What’s Something You Want to Learn?
49. What is something you think you better at?
50. Do you know any good jokes?
51. How do you celebrate others?
52. How do you keep yourself organized?
53. What’s Something That Bugs You?
54. What’s Something You’re Proud of?
55. What do you like to do in your free time?
56. What are your favorite movies?
57. How do you celebrate others?
58. Do you like any sports?
59. Do you like to play or just for watching sports?
60. What’s your go-to outfit?
61. What’s your favorite song?
62. How do you deal with losses?
63. What traditions have you developed as an adult?
64. What did you learn in your teenage years?
65. What lessons from your twenties do you appreciate the most?
66. What do you do to pamper yourself?
67. What are your turn-ons? Turn-offs?
68. When and how do you feel most yourself?
69. Where and how do you feel most at home?
70. How do you take your coffee?
71. Do you enjoy mornings?
72. What do you do to improve the lives of others?
73. Do you meditate/pray?
74. Tell me your favorite story?
75. How do you work through challenges & problems?
76. How many hours do you sleep in a day?
77. What is your sleeping routine?
78. What’s your favorite car, and why? Dream car? Why?
79. What is your relationship and attitude with money?
80. Do you consider yourself to be a good listener? Observant? Attentive?
81. You can change one thing in your life right now – what is it and why?
Relationship Questions to Ask Partner:
82. Will a narcissist ex ever miss you?
83. How can a woman hurt an ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend?
84. Do you ever have SEX before?
85. How many girlfriends/boyfriends in past?
86. Do you have any relationship in present?
87. How fast should one enter into a relationship after being haunted by the previous one, which was all a facade?
88. Why is it necessary to have a girlfriend?
89. Describe your ideal relationship?
90. What have you learned from past breakups?
91. Do you have any regret about losing your previous relationship?
92. Who was your crush?
93. Any memory with your crush?
94. How do you feel about and what do you think about marriage?
Traveling Questions Partner:
95. Tell me about your holiday planning?
96. If you have no plans for an entire weekend, how do you spend your time?
97. What’s your favorite thing to do when you travel?
98. What’s Your Favourite Place on Earth?
99. Have you ever visit any other country?
100. You’re going on a surprise trip & don’t know the location or how long you’ll be away What do you do?
101. You’re packing for a picnic, what do you pack?
Food Questions to Ask Partner:
102. What’s your favorite meal, and why?
103. What’s your favorite and least favorite dessert?
104. What’s your beverage of choice in various settings: weddings, dinner, breakfast, lunch?
105. Do you prefer eating out, or cooking at home?
Don't miss to add questions that we did not include in the Blog by commenting. Let us know your thoughts. Thanks for reading enjoy your date.